|Home | About Me|
Easter Egg Hunt Walkthru
Author: Ian Thomson
Provided by the author
Start with 3 main objectives : Find and identify 3
objects that 3 trees were made into (This is a clever alogory part of the game!)
Also : Find 10 valuable EGGS
You start in a House...
TREE IDENTITY ALOGORY
1. Go to "The Shore of Galilee" / Look Boat
2. Go to The "Cave" / Look Cave (Note: You need to give angel crown found "On a road" to get to cave) / Look trough.
3. Go to "Golgotha" / Look crucifix
THE 10 EGGS TO FIND
1. Bronze Egg : Go to "The Shore of Galilee" / Look Boat
2. Silver Egg : Go to "On a Road" / Get Crown / Go to "The Garden of Gathsememe" and give crown to Angel / Now You can go North to "Cave" / Look Cave = See Trough / Look Trough
3. Ruby Egg : Go to "The Temple" / Look Temple = See Curtain / Look Curtain = See loose brick / push or pull brick
4. Crystal Egg : Go to "The Temple"
5. Gold Egg : Held by Angel (see Silver Egg instructions above). You get it via "give crown to Angel"
6. Saphire Egg : Go to "The Holy City"
7. Pearl Egg : Go to "The Shore of Galilee" / Look Net
8. Emerald Egg : Go to "Cave" (See Silver Egg instructions above)
9. Marble Egg : Go to "Old Tombs" / get tongs / go to "House"/ Look fire / use tongs
10. Topaz Egg : After getting key for door to upper room in house (see below) /
Look Jesus / He tells you secret to type : "EASTER IS ABOUT WHAT GOD DID FOR THE WORLD" /
when you type this, you will be told which eggs you have still to find... Topaz egg will be the last one you will find out about ! /
Ask Jesus about Topaz egg / He tells you to give him burial cloth = He gives you Topaz egg (Burial Cloth found in "Cave" (See silver egg instructions above)
KEY to unlock door in "House" which leads to "Upper Room"
To get this : Go to "Golgotha" / get sign / give sign to Thomas (who is at "The shore of Galilee")
|Any donation would be much appreciated to help keep the site online and growing.||To help make your donation quicker and
easier just click the "Donate" button and you
will be taken to the secure Paypal donation page.
|Home | About Me|